Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Buckled-Me-Up Pencil box

Once upon a time, I tried oil-crayon paintings. I SUCK at it, extraordinarily. So, I threw all the crayons away but kept the box.


I turned it into a pencil box, or a little storage to keep some of my hand-made scrapbook embellishments. I totally overcome my earlier misadventure at crayon painting already.


This box opens and closes almost like a purse. I covered the crayon box with a stripe pattern paper and glued it to a bigger folded covers. I used a metal buckle secured with a ribbon, instead of a straight-forward clasp on the outside cover. Lastly, I stamped all over the exterior & interior of the cover.

So, think before you discard anything … 

XO,
Shahrul

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP