Sunday, March 10, 2013

inspiration : sheer

Dear friends,
I love delicate sheer things, fabric especially. Today I'm sharing the sweetness of all things sheer. Makes me smile. Take this as a celebration for us all, women of strength and grace :). Enjoy!

Pinned Image
source

Women's Tank Crop Top Sheer  Embroidery, Beaded blue, gold, green, orange, jewel tones Size 10 Medium
source

Pinned Image
source

May Arts 1-1/2-Inch Wide Ribbon, Mauve Sheer Flowers
source

Pinned Image
source


source

CUSTOM order for Stephanie - Double Sheer Flower Fascinator - Ivory
source

Make and sew teabags for loose tea for tea parties and DIY gifts free tea bags project tutorial
source

Pinned Image
source


source

8 comments:

  1. Wow Shahrul! Your images depicting "sheer" are absolutely beautiful! I love them all and feel very inspired by your amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sharon :). Thanks so much. I LOVE sharing gorgeous photos I saw online, and the links so you'd be able to get to the tutorials or maybe even purchase one :). Glad you enjoyed your visit! HUGS.

      Delete
  2. OOOh what pretties!!! I'll take the dress on the top :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda!. Absolutely :). The most gorgeous dress for a Spring party. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful, love them! I love when you do these posts, so inspiring and awesome! I think the tablecloth is my favorite.

    Hope you have a good week, can't wait to see what you will make next!! Could it be with sheer??!!

    Thank you for the comment on my post, was fun to write. So awesome that you like Taylor Swift too. It will be our first concert together, the girls will love it. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dawn :). You've guessed it!!. Can't wait to use some sheers on my projects or even some clothing. My fav is the sheer button up shirt, but I'm tooo shy to put these on. Ha!. It looks so sweet :).

      Delete
  4. Ahhh.... beauties, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the sheers...thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP