Thursday, April 4, 2013

inspiration : botanicals

Dearest friends,
I have been enjoying sunny mornings and wet rainy afternoons. lately. [Yes, I do love rain :)]. While on my morning walks, I love looking at the little plants, a variety of them! I just hope that I could draw them one day :). For now, some botanical inspiration will suffice :). The spring has sprung in many places and lots of pretty things to be made too :). Enjoy!. HUGS.


pressed flower necklace pink dusty rose botanical Pendant with Handmade Paper - resin jewelry spring summer garden mothers day
source


source

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can draw these pretty things.
    Looks like we have the same type of weather over here. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty all these are, you always find the coolest things to share. The 2nd one down is my favorite along with the last one and I know and love the one by Alisa too.

    I know you can draw any of these and all things, you have a gift for drawing/painting my friend. Hope you will do some of these soon to share.

    Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it sure does look like spring has sprung.. Lots of fabulous photos here my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful photos, Shahrul! I love each and every one of them! That first one - the necklace - is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of the world with us! Happy Spring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless. All those beauties.... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP